Hi, Welcome!

This factory is made out of love & zest. It's rolling out home-made flashcards from time to time. Feel free to browse and comment! ^-^

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Picture story "A day at work"-- by Mimi



Hi, my name is Ya tou and I ain't no simple baby. With gloom economic forecast ahead, I'm already helping my Mummy to bring food to the table.


Red bull give you wiings but Milk give me good brains. It's critical for my optimal functioning each day. Support orginality, stamp pirates, go for Mummy's brand.


Behind every successful baby is a great woman. That's my Mummy. She makes sure my power suit is in order while I groom my hair.

 

Always think BIG! This is one great philosophy which I integrate religiously into my life, even in the choice of footwear.



This is my personal vehicle which I take to work. Aunties drool & scream when they see me in my mobile elefant. Cute guys pls stand aside~!



Hey, stop giggling!! I'll show you my 厉害soon! :)


  

Upon reaching office, I'll check my mobile phone for incoming business deals.


I'll get up my chair to get things started. Making calls to clients to foster relationships is crucial to my business.

 

I listen attentively to the needs of my clients and offer my best advice and a competitive quote. Upholding honesty and quality, it's not difficult to close multi-million dollars deals.



Sometimes when clients get unreasonable, it upsets me and I'll shut the phone. The negative energy from them is too much to take.



When the going gets too tough, I seek for a warm hug from Mummy. It always energizes me and keeps me going. "What's a million dollars without you.. Mummy."

 "Me too."

-The End-

0 comments:

Post a Comment