Hi, Welcome!

This factory is made out of love & zest. It's rolling out home-made flashcards from time to time. Feel free to browse and comment! ^-^

Friday, June 26, 2009

丫头's first words..

Zhirui has been delighting us with her acquirement of language. Before memory fails me, it's better i quickly enter this blog about her first words.. :P

According to my husband, she blurted 'Ma Ma' at 8 months. (hmm.. so young meh??) Well anyway, what I do remember quite clearly was that at 10 months, she repeated 'red' after me during our reading time. I tot i was dreaming! Subsequently. she has spoken 'yellow', 'blue', 'green' before my husband. Genius!

Proudly bracing her 11th month, she further amazed us with words like 'flower', 'pen', 'bus', 'car'..

At this point, I reminded myself not to be obsessed. More imptly, it's about making use of language proficiency to deliver joy, peace & enlightenment to herself & others. :)

1 comments:

Marpig said...

So, Zhirui is so clever now!! She really learns fast!! BTW, a caveat!! Speaking from xperience and obervations around the globe, English AND mandarin are equally important!! You got to teach and impart the chinese culture, morals, poems, proverbs to Zhirui so that she will be bilingual (& noe her roots) and not like the new generation who can hardly speak mandarin, lest proper English!!

Post a Comment