Hi, Welcome!

This factory is made out of love & zest. It's rolling out home-made flashcards from time to time. Feel free to browse and comment! ^-^

Friday, June 19, 2009

Continents

I'm now steering towards Physical Geography topics.. Remember those days in sch where we learnt how movement of tectonic plates gave rise to various landforms? Let's see.. valleys, volcanoes, crater, plateaus, ridges.. The works on Mother Earth is simply marvellous!

Stay tune for more geographical topics.. :)

This set consist of 8 cards including cover/title.
Card specs: A5, 300 gsm.
Price: S$ 3.20


2 comments:

Pinnacle Alliance FC said...

Great! I love music n geography too--look forward to more of your creations! Suggs: Animals, food, furniture, more of everyday life things we can point out to babies so tt we can reinforce their learning from d cards.

Btw, I m commentin on your blog using my mum's google acc(cos u din set tt non-bloggers/anonymous pp can comment) so u'l see me appearin as Lim(my mum's surname) k?

Wun b typing my name nx time,
Tian

Pinnacle Alliance FC said...

Oops, just realised tt my work organisation's blog also can b used too

Post a Comment