Hi, Welcome!

This factory is made out of love & zest. It's rolling out home-made flashcards from time to time. Feel free to browse and comment! ^-^

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Eh-hemm.. My first voice

Gee.. I can't imagine I'm writing a blog now. Being a verbally unexpressive person (my husband knows too well), it can be quite a hurdle to start opening up to the cyber mass. Hopefully my often dull expressions of tots and stuff won't kill this new-found joy of writing about my daughter.

Ah.. my darling girl, fondly called Ya Tou or Fo zi bao bao is the spark of this blog. She's already 10months old. :) I regret not starting this blog earlier to cast the growing-up spits and laughters of Zhirui into memory.

So I guess in my coming blogs, will try to capture whatever morsel memory of zhirui's growing up, maybe right from pregnancy..

Shall sign-off for now. Time to be milked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment