Hi, Welcome!

This factory is made out of love & zest. It's rolling out home-made flashcards from time to time. Feel free to browse and comment! ^-^

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Insects

I'm glad to be blessed with customer-mums who generously offer me feedbacks to improve my cards.

Just recently, Adriel enlightened me to a very fundamental fact that I was never consciously aware of-- flash cards with bright & colourful pics are likely to attract (and retain the attention of) our little ones!

I'm really grateful to receive her comments as it spurs us to make better flash cards that can best benefit our children. :)

I'm glad to present this title on Insects, splashing with rainbow colours. :)
-Consists of 20 cards (including title cover).
-Cards specs: A5 size, 300 gsm, double-sided
-Price: S$13.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment