Hi, Welcome!

This factory is made out of love & zest. It's rolling out home-made flashcards from time to time. Feel free to browse and comment! ^-^

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Golden Jie jie(sister)-to-be

My second pregnancy came as a surprise. The symptoms, mainly morning sickness, was masked by bad coughs resulted from a flu bug spreading rampantly in Singapore during last Dec/Jan.

But somehow suspicion arises when the period was unusually late. Tested with a kit and given the positive line. Sb then told me, "I have known it because Zhirui told me a few days ago."
      "Huh?? How?"
      "One evening, she told me that baby is playing. And i guessed it."

It sounds unbelievable.. But according to old wives' tales, young children can indeed 'sense' their younger sibling and when their mother are pregnant.

Zhirui has been extremely cooperative during this period. She is not just caring towards me, but also her unborn sibling. To me, she would be mindful not to ask me to carry her or oblige to my request not to carry her as that will hurt Mummy and baby. She's also my private nurse who feeds me supplement pills. You can't imagine how thoughtful she is when she says, "Mummy don't run because baby is inside your tummy." Ooh..

To baby, she would 'sayang' (my bump), talk and sing and 'share' her food (through me) with baby.

Given such track record, I reckon she'll become no less than a perfect sister! haha.. :) Then again, Zhirui is famous for being a  whistle-blower in school, i wonder if she would become more naggy than me in future. Baby, watch out! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment