Hi, Welcome!

This factory is made out of love & zest. It's rolling out home-made flashcards from time to time. Feel free to browse and comment! ^-^

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Paint my love

Have been observing that Zhirui is quite skilled in holding pens. Not long, we let her drew freely on paper with pen or pencil. She loves the activity, many a times bugging me to give her the pen and paper. Well, so far her pieces were meshes of lines and dots. :)

I wondered if she'll enjoy drawing more if there were colours..

So I wreck my brains to think of a way to let her do painting without having to worry that she may accidentally ingest the paint. Ah haa!! I'll get her edible paint! Food colourings! As mooncake festival's around the corner, food colourings are on discounts. Bingo! I got primary colours- red, yellow and blue.

I placed Zhirui on her high chair, put her on a makeshift art apron (actually a plastic bag with holes torn on its base and 2 sides), prepared bowls of the diluted colourings, a brush and paper.

As I handed her the brush with some anxiety and anticipation.. i wondered what can be the outcome?
See for yourself..





She does look serious in working on her virgin piece ya..  :P

Her hands were badly stained by the colouring and faint blotches lingered on her hands for almost 2 days. If anyone has a better way to conduct painting for babies, pls share with me. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment