Hi, Welcome!

This factory is made out of love & zest. It's rolling out home-made flashcards from time to time. Feel free to browse and comment! ^-^

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Our Services

I've noticed that some parents are a little confused on the services we provide. Here's to clear the air.. In short, we offer 2 services:

1) Sale of in-house designed flashcards- I churn out flashcards of various topics from time to time for my daughter. You can browse the list on the right panel under 'Flash card catalogue'.
Prices are indicated on the individual posts. I'm able to customize the text colour of these flashcards. Single-sided and double-sided printing are available.

2) Printing of ready-designed flashcards- Some parents, like me, DIY flashcards for their kids. I'm offering to print these flashcards on paper in high quality laser colour. Click here for rates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment